KABA thanks its sponsors, members and attendees for making our 20th Anniversary Banquet Celebration a success!
Media coverage of the 20th Anniversary Banquet Celebration here.
For a copy of our Banquet Program, go here.
Photographs from our 20th Anniversary Banquet Celebration are available here.
To see our slideshow of the 20th Anniversary Banquet Celebration photographs, go here.
To see KABA’s 20th Anniversary Retrospective Video, go here.
To see KABA’s 20th Anniversary Retrospective Picture Slide Show, go here.
20th Anniversary Banquet Celebration
DATE: Saturday, October, 26 2013.
LOCATION: Union League club (65 W. Jackson Blvd, Chicago).
Keynote discussion speakers were:
· Kie-Young Shim, the first Korean citizen to be admitted to practice law in Illinois in 1963 and founder and first president of KABA
· Honorable Young B. Kim, Magistrate Judge for U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, and the first federal judge of Korean descent in Illinois
· Bonita B. Hwang Cho, founder and owner of the Law Offices of Cheng, Cho & Yee, PC and the first female president of KABA
· Charles B. Kim, counsel for Anixter International, Inc., a Fortune 500 company, and former president of KABA
· Peter S. Ohr, Regional Director for the National Labor Relations Board’s Chicago Office and the first Director of Asian heritage in the 76-year history of the NLRB (moderator)
Click here for more information.
There are no upcoming events.